HOW TO DRESS MY CHILD?
You will need to provide the equipment of your child:
- Jacket and salopettes or warm and waterproof ski suit,
- Mittens rather than gloves and a hat,
- We strongly recommend you wear a helmet,
- Ski mask or sunglasses (attached with a string).
WHAT EQUIPMENT SHOULD MY CHILD BRING?
- Shoes: his or her shoe size is the right one! Do not rent 3 sizes up if you want to wear 2 pairs of socks and tights: it is a mistake!
- Skis: they should reach the chin. Trust professionals to adjust
- Ski poles: from 1ère Etoile
- Helmet: strongly recommended
- If you have your own equipment, be aware that your child will grow and that they will need new adjustments from year to the next.